Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using EngagedScholarship@CSU can help you to streamline your conference
The Conferences and Events feature in EngagedScholarship @ Cleveland State University is available for faculty and staff to organize small events or manage large conferences all in one central online location. Your customized site can be used to collect paper submissions, manage peer review, post a schedule, and display images.
- Promote your event online
- Embed images, slideshows, and videos
- Use online workflows to manage electronic paper submissions, peer review, permissions, and publications
- Provide links to parking, hotel information, transportation services, and more
- Publish the proceedings of your conference
You have editorial control of the site and the Library will provide the training and the support to make your conference a success.
Email email@example.com or call 216-875-9734.