Setting up a RefWorks account
- From the Library homepage, click on RefWorks.
- Under Information for First Time Users, click on "Login to RefWorks".
- Click on Sign up for a New Account.
- Fill in form on the Left, choosing your own user name and password.
- You must include an e-mail address.
- From the main RefWorks page, click on New Folder.
- Type in the name of your research (or any topic you would like).
- Your folder is now created.
- There is no limit to the number of folders that you can create, so go ahead and create another one.
- NOTE: Everyone will have a Last Imported folder.
RefWorks Mobile version is available. On your SmartPhone or other mobile device, go to www.refworks.com/mobile.
Using your SmartPhone or PDA, you can search your account, view your references by folder, add or remove references, create new folders, and enter new references using SmartAdd.
You will need the group code that was e-mailed to you when you set up your account.